Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Recap

Well...to start off with, I am posting some of the stuff from my old blog. I didnt really like the name of the previous one : 'Aviator Diary'. Sounded more or less like Bridget Jones' diary. So I rechristened the name to one of my favorite paradox : Schrodinger's cat. Let's see how long the cat can survive.

Life and Death
~~~~~~~~~~~

Life:

Expelled from the womb;
crying at the injustice
of having to face the world

Death:

Soul finally free
Tranquil flame with hopes and dreams
extinguished by time


Insomnia
~~~~~~~
Darkness and silence
echoes within empty walls
heavy eyelids open.

Confused and depressed
stranded between life and death
an insomniac.


Anger
~~~~~

Cumulonimbus;
violent storm, broken hearts
Transient madness


Opposites
~~~~~~~

opposites attract;
Mingling of charged particles
Lightning and thunder.


Bored
~~~~~

Sleepy and hammered
need another Heineken
no haikus today


Day and Night : Drunkard's take
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day :

My head feels heavy
from now, a teetotaller
I am a loser.

Night:

Need another peg
Jack daniels on the rocks
peace, tranquility.


Democracy
~~~~~~~~

Democracy eh?
Off, buy and far the people
sums it up nicely.

1 Comments:

At 31 July, 2006, Blogger Vish said...

democracy was a neato!!
keep up the good work!!
btw was glad u dropped by to c me.. made my day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home